|Sr. No.||Category||Borrowing Books||Loan Period|
|2||All Regular teaching staff||10||1 Months|
|3||Non-teaching Staff||2||15 days|
- Borrower’s card is not transferable.
- No Library book / Periodicals may be taken out of the library without entering in proper records.
- Writing of scribbling on or tearing of pages of library books, newspapers, periodicals etc., is prohibited & will be liable for strict action.
- Renewal of the books will depend on availability and requirement of the same by others
- Books returned after Due Date will be charged a fine Rs.10/- per day from the due date.
- If the library book is lost or damaged member is required to replace or pay the price of the lost book within a week or else they have to pay a fine.
Following are the e-resources subscribed by the SIU Central / Institute library. E-resources can be access through library portal.
SIU Library Portal : library
|Sr. No.||Name of Online Databases|
|2||Elsevier: Science direct - Management|
|3||Emerald Management E-Journal|
|4||Web of Science|
|5||Frost & Sullivan|
|11||Sage Research Methods(Core)|
|13||McGraw Hill Education India eBooks|
|14||Research tool- QuestionPro|
|16||McGraw Hill Education India eBooks|
Library is equipped with OPAC system The library’s catalogue of books and other reading material can be accessed through library intranet and Internet (OPAC). The library catalogue is searched by author, title, publisher, keyword and year of publication
Library procures books of your interest and demand every month. Under
this service you will be informed about the recent additions to the
Library through your registered Email ID with Library.
These books will be placed on display for one weeks for all the users for reference and after that the book will be issued to the User who has recommended for procurement
The main objective of this is to create awareness on library resources, facilities and services among new users and thus to ensure optimum use and improvement of existing services
This facility is provided only for Constituent Institutes under the University.
To assist students and faculty members to make them available required the library resources.